In offering more appealing model to customers, Lexus has announced special edition 2012 LS 460 Sport model car. The exclusive Lexus LS 460 Sport Special Edition features a unique combination of interior and exterior design cues, further distinguishing it in both performance and style.
The LS 460 Sport package is the first of its kind for the LS. It offers the sportiest exterior styling ever for a 460 and is distinct when compared with Lexuses from previous model years. The 2012 LS 460 Sport Special Edition rear-wheel drive model gets all Sport package performance and appearance elements offered by Lexus and a distinct interior package. The Special Edition is different from other LS models because it has an Obsidian exterior and 17 other unique features. They are:
- Two-tone black and topaz beige interior with contrast stitching on black leather trim.
- A Lexus HDD Navigation System.
- Sport and Comfort packages.
- Nineteen-inch, split 10-spoke forged alloy wheels with summer tires.
- Brembo brakes.
- Sport-tuned air suspension with Variable Gear Ratio Steering.
- A sport exterior trim and grille.
- Sport front seats with climate control.
- A leather-trimmed heated steering wheel with paddle shifters.
- A headlamp washer.
- Intuitive Parking Assist.
- Matte Dark Brown Ash Burl wood trim.
- A one-touch open / close power trunk.
- Power door closers.
- Heated rear seats.
- A rear power sunshade.
Apart from the headlamp washers, prominent front bumpers, special black paintjob on the body chassis, the 19-inch alloy wheels with 10 spoke wheels, the insides too, seem to have generously being redone with a whole lot of additions. The major amongst the lot is HDD navigation system, which will help you to find any pathway that you may need to know, especially during long journeys or areas where the ways aren’t known. Also there is the intuitive parking assist, which could be useful to during tight parking spaces, and also the Variable Gear Ratio Steering for controlling the long sedan in tighter roadways. The interiors also have seen the wooden trimmings that have been added on the front panel, side door panels, and even the central console. This stands as a classy sharp contrast to the black upholstery used in general. The seats too feature dual tone black and tan shading with contrast stitching around the corners.
When it arrives in U.S. dealerships in November, the 2012 Luxus LS 460 Sport Special Edition will be limited to 250 units with a Manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $77,000.