The iconic Red Riding Hood Cape, the medieval jewelry, haunting soundtrack and more from Warner Bros. Picture’s Red Riding Hood, which opens March 11, will be available to purchase beginning March 8 exclusively on SeenOn.com, the only online private sale site tied to entertainment. The iconic red cape that Valerie, played by the beautiful Amanda Seyfried wears during Warner Bros. Pictures’ romantic fantasy thriller is made of silk and distinguished by hand-sewn embellishments and details.
The bear claw pendant, design by Todd Woffinden, will also be available to purchase along with other fashions and accessories inspired by the film. Red Riding Hood director Catherine Hardwicke, has signed five copies of her book, Red Riding Hood: Script to Screen, that will be available during this private sale along with a CD produced exclusively for SeenOn.com that features the film’s music.
SeenOn’s Red Riding Hood private sale features:
- The Red Cape –Valerie’s (Amanda Seyfried) flowing and hooded red cape, seen throughout the movie, is made of silk and distinguished by hand-sewn embellishments and details.
- Handcrafted Jewelry – Shaped like a bear claw, Valerie’s unique pendant necklace is hand-carved by jewelry designer Todd Woffinden.
- Soundtrack CD Produced Exclusively for SeenOn.com – Produced exclusively for SeenOn.com, this CD features the film’s romantic and haunting music, including two songs by Fever Ray, “The Wolf” and “Keep The Streets Empty For Me.”
- The Director’s Book – Catherine Hardwicke, who also directed Twilight, has signed five copies of her book, Red Riding Hood: Script to Screen, for the sale.
- Q&A with Catherine Hardwicke – SeenOn.com members have access to an interview about Red Riding Hood and her other movies.
- Red Riding Hood Sweepstakes – First-place prizewinner will receive a private screening of the movie in their hometown for 50 friends. The deadline to enter at SeenOn.com is March 8 at 11:59 p.m.
- Inspired-by Labels – SeenOn.com also presents fashions and accessories inspired by the movie. Whimsical dresses and faux fur are just two of the trends featured.
- Gift with Purchase – The first 50 people to make a purchase of $50 or more on the opening day of the sale, March 8 will receive a beautiful sterling silver “Infinite Love” bracelet from Dogeard.
The sale start on March 8 at 9 am PST and closes March 12 at 8:59 am PST on SeenOn.com. You must be a member but membership is free at SeenOn.com.