Elite Traveler, the world’s leading private jet lifestyle magazine, has announced the ultimate Valentine’s Day Gift Guide. Using the popular anniversary milestones of Paper, Wood, Crystal and Silver, the list has been crafted to suit any stage in a relationship.
The list also includes the ultimate Billionaire’s gift guide; perfect for the most discerning gift giver for whom their love is as deep as their pockets.
Some highlights include:
– Pumpkin Key, a private island in the Florida Keys. Just 10 minutes from South Beach by helicopter, the island features one main residence and a 20-slip marina that can berth your superyacht ($95 million);
– Hermes Plume Bag made entirely from crocodile skin, this Hermes Plume bag is one of the rarest and most desirable bags ever made ($125,650);
– Underwater Proposal get down on one knee, 19ft underwater and amid tropical shoals and the coral of the Indian Ocean at Niyama Private Islands, Maldives ($1,942);
– Dom Pérignon Rosé 2005 Tokujin Yoshioka was designed in collaboration with Japanese artist Tokujin Yoshioka and features a special edition holographic label ($420);
– Lipotherapeia Chocolate and Rose Facial combines radiofrequency facials with the anti-ageing benefits of dark chocolate and the luscious scent of roses ($280).
This Elite Traveler’s Valentine’s Day Gift Guide features all the latest travel goodies that you need to woo someone with wanderlust.