Castello di Casole, a five star resort and former 10th-century castle in the Tuscan countryside and Farmhouse Inn, a charming luxury boutique hotel in the Sonoma wine country, have partnered to create an Epic Culinary Experience in Tuscany. This special package is a special culinary experience to the Italian countryside that captures the culinary excellence of both destinations. This extraordinary five-night trip will be hosted at Castello di Casole – A Timbers Resort, and led by Executive Chef Daniele Sera of Castello di Casole and Executive Chef Steve Litke of the Farmhouse Inn in Sonoma, California. Guests will enjoy private dinners, cooking demonstrations and classes, Italian and art lessons as well as tours of the historic region.
Epic Culinary Experience in Tuscany package includes:
• Accommodations at award winning Castello di Casole
• Spa treatments at Essere Spa
• Private dinner with Chef Daniele Sera
• A locally inspired al Fresco lunch at a luxurious Farmhouse at Castello di Casole
• Cooking demonstration with Michelin-starred chef, Steve Litke
• Pizza making class at Pazzia
• Guided tour of Siena
• Italian language class or painting class
The exclusive week-long experience will take place from June 15 – June 20. Pricing starts from €1,326 ($1,800) per couple per night.