Porsche Design has been developing and producing Chronographs for more than thirty years, and has continued to push the limits in doing so. To this end, it hasn’t just reinvented tried-and-trusted technology, it has succeeded in continuing the art of watchmaking through innovative functions, unusual materials, exquisite design and absolute perfection down to the very last detail.
A modern classic, the Porsche Design PTC Edition 3 is both functionally and aesthetically distinctive. With innovative material finishings, a more dynamic design and an emphatically purist form. The design of the automatic timepiece reflects the instrument panel of a Porsche sports car – the Dashboard.
- Case – Anthracite gray titanium coated case. Diameter without crown 42 mm, height 14.5 mm.
- Braclet – Titanium-coated charcoal gray; Double folding clasp with Porsche Design logo
- Dial – Anthracite guilloche with applied stainless steel indices; luminous hands and stainless steel tachymeter scale.
- Movement – Automatic chronograph, caliber ETA 2894-2 with 37 stones.
- Display – Hours and minutes – small seconds at 3 clock, date 4-5 clock.
- Sapphire Crystal – crown branded with Porsche Design logo.
- The titanium case back is screwed down, engraved and fitted with a viewing window.
- The weight of the Clock is 130g including strap.
- Water resistant to 100m.
From now on the Limited Porsche Design Edition 3 PTC is exclusively available in the Porsche Design Online Store.