Travcoa, a world leader in luxury travel, is marking its 60th Anniversary year with an extraordinary journey to explore the beaty of Perú. Travelers will have a chance to learn the history of Perú from Pre-Incan through Colonial times, all by traveling aboard a richly-appointed private plane. During the 10-day journey, travelers will explore the history, art, and culture of Perú – from cosmopolitan Lima, dubbed the City of Kings, to the mysterious cloud city of Machu Picchu.
“We have crafted this small-group tour especially for travelers who enjoy history, art, culture, delicious cuisine and wines, spectacular scenery, and joyful song and dance,” says Travcoa President Jerre Fuqua. “We want guests to experience the perfect blend of luxury and adventure while they explore Perú’s amazing biodiversity, including ocean beachfronts, deserts, lush valleys and rugged mountain peaks.”
Incredible Perú by Private Plane journey includes:
– Tour Lima’s noted Larco Museum with the museum’s curator
– Visit Chan Chan, the largest adobe city in the world, constructed by the Moche civilization
– Discover the Pyramid of the Moon, guided by Dr. Luis Castillo, Peru’s foremost scholar on the structure
– Explore the Royal Tombs Museum of Sipán with its resident archaeologist
– Walk the historic “White City” of Arequipa, and tour the cloistered Convent of Santa Catalina
– Travel to Machu Picchu abourd Orient-Express’s luxurious Hiram Bingham Train, and enjoy its fine cuisine
– View the most impressive collection of Moche-era gold jewelry ever exhibited
Incredible Perú by Private Plane runs from October 10-19, 2014. The price for this all-inclusive, 10-day, small-group luxury tour is $16,390 USD per person, based on double occupancy.