Now, you have the chance to win a stunning, once-in-a-lifetime prize of epic proportions – in exchange for a mere $2 entry fee.
V Diamonds, a company focused on Blue Diamonds is selling raffle tickets worth just $2, but one lucky winner will receive a prize worth $2 million – the most expensive dining experience in the world at Singapore’s Michelin starred Jaan restaurant.
In that way, a million people have the chance to own part of V Diamonds’ rare 2.08 carat Fancy Vivid blue diamond ring – named after actress Jane Seymour – for just $2,
So, for each $2 the entrant will get the four-day, three-night all-expenses-paid trip for two to Singapore which includes
– First-class return flights to Singapore from anywhere in the world.
– Welcome drinks and private viewing of rare blue diamonds at V Diamonds gallery.
– A three-night stay in the presidential suite of a five-star hotel.
– A three-hour sunset cruise on a luxury yacht.
– A Rolls-Royce chauffeur service to and from dinner — and for your entire trip.
– An 18-course dinner by Michelin-starred restaurant Jaan served on a $30 million Bombardier CL605 private jet during a four-hour flight (which departs from and arrives in Singapore).
– The dinner comes with two pairs of diamond chopsticks worth $34,000, yours to personalise and take home afterwards which will be served with vintage wine…and 10,000 roses.
– The trip also includes a fireworks display.
– Exclusive usage of the Commercially Important People (CIP) private terminal.
– Additional complimentary Michelin-starred meals.
– VIP hospitality at clubs and spas.
The contest will launch in “late 2017/early 2018,” according to the company.