Forever Resorts is an exceptional collection of destinations providing hospitality services throughout the world. The company focuses on properties with access to nature and one-of-a-kind surroundings for vacations, including houseboating adventures. Whether it’s a weekend getaway or an extended-stay vacation, Forever Resorts offers you the chance to experience a destination to relax, refresh and re-energize yourself from your ordinary influence of work and technology.
Their latest offering is related to upcoming United States presidential election and all that long-term election campaigns that destroy the heart, the brain and nerves. When all the fuss is complete, it’s a perfect time to go someplace wild and remote, where Wi-Fi and cellular coverage is limited-to-nil—but no one really minds. Forever Resorts offers 12 digital detox destinations as a perfect antidotes for election-wearu smartphone addicts:
– Black Canyon River Adventures – All-day smooth-water float trip down the Colorado River, departing from the base of Hoover Dam. Striking grottos, hot springs, wildlife, majestic rock formations and historic narrative from river guides make this a memorable tour. Open year-round.
– Callville Bay Resort and Marina, Lake Mead – Escape the Strip for a day aboard a party pontoon boat and bring along a ski boat for some wakeboarding fun on the side. Houseboats also available for 2-day rentals and longer. Open year-round.
– Cedar Pass Lodge, Badlands National Park – Enjoy unobstructed views of the Badlands’ sharply eroded buttes, pinnacles and spires from in this historic lodge, as well as hiking, wildlife viewing, fossil hunts and stargazing in the park. Open mid-April to mid-October.
– Chisos Mountains Lodge, Big Bend National Park – The only lodge in Big Bend National Park, offering extraordinary landscapes and varied hiking opportunities. Big Bend was recently named one of “Eight Great American Winter Roadtrips” by US News & World Report. Open year-round.
– Cottonwood Cove Resort and Marina, Lake Mohave – Houseboats, kayaks, power boats and superb fishing on crystal-clear waters. Open year-round.
– Forever Adventure Tours, Kanab, Utah – Hummer tours of area natural landmarks, including Peekaboo Slot Canyon, the Grand Staircase, Coral Pink Sand Dunes and scenic Kanab Overlook. Open year-round.
– Grand Canyon Lodge – North Rim – The only lodging inside Grand Canyon’s North Rim is perched right on the rim affording dazzling views from terrace seating overlooking the canyon. Also offers access to the iconic park’s hiking, mule rides, ranger interpretive programs and junior ranger programs. Open mid-May to mid-October.
– Lake Powell Houseboating – Explore this lake via houseboat, powerboat or kayak and investigate its stunning slot canyons on foot. Otherworldly red rock landscapes surrounding the lake make this a true desert gem. Open year-round.
– Mad River Boat Trips, Jackson Hole, Wyoming – Shoot the rapids on the wild and scenic Snake River on Class II and III rapids or take a scenic float trip a via guide-powered raft. Raft trips may be combined with ATV tours, horseback riding and wildlife-viewing tours of nearby Grand Teton National Park. Open late May through mid-September.
– Rock Harbor Lodge, Isle Royale National Park – On the shores of Lake Superior, accessible only by boat or seaplane. See historic lighthouses, tour an ancient copper mine, witness dazzling displays of northern lights and venture out on the lake via canoe, kayak or motor boat. Open early June through the end of August.
– Scenic Safaris, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks – take a snowmobile or cozy snow coach tour in the winter, or enjoy fly fishing, ATV rides and wildlife tours in the summer. Open year-round.
– Temple Bar Marina, Lake Mead – The “hidden gem” of Lake Mead rents lakeside rustic fishing cabins and offers tranquility unmatched by other areas of the lake. Open year-round.