Frederique Constant, the Swiss luxury watchmaker is again taking part in the Only Watch 2011 auction to be held in Monte-Carlo on 22 September, under the high patronage of His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco. Participating for the third year, Frederique Constant will be donating a Unique Family Set of Unique Pieces to the auction. This set consists of four timepieces, one for each member of a family.
The Maxime Manufacture Automatic with its 18-carat pink gold with a silver sunray and brown leather strap will be ideal for the father, while the new, supremely elegant Amour Heart Beat Ladies Automatic watch in 18-carat pink gold with vanilla finish will seduce all mothers alike. The son gets the Frederique Constant Juniora Chronograph sporting a silver dial and an eye-catching red hour markers and the daughter can dazzle in Frederique Constant Juniora Lady embedded in steel with a diamond–set bezel.
Naturally, each of these four timepieces will have the words, Only Watch 2011 – Family Set Unique Piece engraved on its case back. The watches will come together in a single, beautifully handcrafted family box, bearing an engraved plaque commemorating Only Watch 2011.
Before going up for auction on 22 September, the family set will go on display in selected locations around the globe between 30 August and 17 September.
- 30th August Singapore The Hour Glass – 302 Orchard Road – #11-01 Tong Building – Singapore 238862 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 1st September Hong Kong Antiquorum Auctioneers Ltd. – 9 Queen’s Road, Suite 704 – Central, Hong Kong 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 3rd September Shanghai Antiquorum Shanghai – Room 4106B, Bund Center Office Tower – 222 Yan An Road East -Shanghai 200002 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 5th September Beijing location to be confirmed 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 7th September Tokyo The Hour Glass Tokyo 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 9th September Los Angeles Westime Beverly Hills – 254 North Rodeo Drive – Beverly Hills, California 90210 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 15th September Milan Orologerio Luigi Verga – Via Mazzini angolo via Dogana 3 – 20123 Milan 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 16th & 17th September Geneva Antiquorum SA – 2, rue du Mont-Blanc – 1211 Geneva 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 21st September Monaco Monaco Yacht Show – Port Hercules – Monaco 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- 22nd September Monaco Monaco Yacht Show – Port Hercules – Monaco 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- 22nd September Monaco AUCTION: Salle Belle Epoque, Hotel Hermitage 4 p.m.