On Monday night’s “Bachelorette,” Ali Fedetowsky had a choice to make: would she choose sweet every-man Chris or Roberto? Luckily, she got to rack her brain at the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa, which overnight has become a celebrity of its own.
Now the Hilton Bora Bora offering a ‘Bora Bora Is for Lovers’ package for $4,995 for two that includes five nights in one of the resort’s over-water villas, a daytime picnic lunch on a nearby island and more. The seven-year-old resort has arguably the best location in the dream destination, including the island’s only hillside setting surrounding a sacred cove and a black rock peak said to be the playground of the Polynesian god Hiro.
Each room in this luxury resort has a lagoon view and all are suite-sized, some perched on a lush tropical hillside, others along a white sand beach and still others ‘floating’ above the crystal blue lagoon, complete with windows in the floor and a lanai with steps going directly to the water.
The 122-room resort weaves native materials like curly kahia wood, tapas cloth and mother of pearl throughout elegant spaces, beautifully intertwining island decor with the latest in modern conveniences. The resort also features a hilltop, indoor-outdoor spa with a beautiful view, a 1,000-meter infinity pool that seemingly melts into the lagoon, the Iriatai restaurant that pairs fine fusion cuisine with stunning horizon views, the Tamure Grill that offers casual, feet-in-the-sand dining and a half-mile white sand beach with complimentary water toys.
Exclusive features of the two, new Overwater Presidential Villas include an open air floor plan with modern island decor, deep, sleek bathtubs against full glass walls looking on the blue lagoon, a plunge pool on the lower deck, a spiral staircase and a wellness-massagesauna room upstairs along with a gazebo, hot tub and bar on the upstairs deck. The separate sitting area is equipped with satellite TV and internet access.
The resort consists of:
– 19 Lagoon View Suites (1 000 sq.ft), especially convenient for families
– 7 Hillside Villas (900 sq. ft), breathtaking panoramic views
– 9 Beach Villas (900 sq.ft), exceptional gardenstyle accommodations
– 12 Overwater Villas (950 sq.ft), magnificent views of the island and lagoon
– 40 Horizon Overwater Villas (950 sq.ft), the true spirit of French Polynesia
– 30 Deluxe Overwater villas (950 sq.ft), endless views over the Pacific Ocean
– 1 Royal Hillside Villa (1 450 sq.ft), unique panoramic location with a Jacuzzi
– 2 Royal Overwater Villas (1 450 sq.ft), unique panoramic location with a Jacuzzi on the deck
If You need a romantic summer getaway, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa are perfect place.