Sometimes buying or creating the dream home you desired requires you to be living like a nomad. It can take weeks or months for a renovation to be complete, or you have an unexpected gap for when you close the sale of your home and are able to move into your new home. Standard leases are normally 12 months long, and finding a temporary accommodation is hard to come by. That is where hotel residence AKA United Nations comes in… being your home away from home during this “in-between” phase.
AKA United Nations caters to the traveler or the NYC-local staying for weeks or months at a time by balancing the style and hospitality of an intimate hotel with the space and comfort of a fully appointed luxury condominium. It offers sophisticated studio, one and two bedroom furnished residences featuring exceptional business, wellness, and lifestyle amenities, and an authentic engagement with the spirit of the neighborhood, including:
– Luxury residential-style suites
– Private balconies with spectacular skyline and East River views
– European-style full, open kitchens and custom made cabinets
– Luxurious bathrooms with Carrara marble
– Glass showers and top-of-the line Grohe fixtures
– Curated grocery lists from Fresh Direct delivered in-suite upon arrival
– 24-hour fitness center
– Serene outdoor landscaped terrace and tranquility garden is a modern-outdoor fire pit, available to enjoy year-round.
Moving does not sound so bad now, what do you think?