The call of the jungle continues. After the success of the Hublot Leopard Bang and the Boa Bang, it is the turn of the highly fashionable zebra print to dip its hooves. The height of sexiness and cool, zebra print is everywhere. Seen on the catwalks and all the It girls, zebra stripes are the height of fashion this year.
With zebra stripes, evening and daytime looks merge into one. With small, subtle accents, such as with the Big Bang Zebra, a 41 mm diameter, black ceramic, ultra-feminine watch, its bezel set with 48 topazes and baguette-cut spinels and its zebra-print dial is showcased by eight small bezel-set diamond to capture the light.
Equipped with an automatic mechanical chronograph movement for the connoisseurs, offering practicality with water-tightness to a depth of 100 metres, and finished with a strap made from zebra-print calfskin leather sewn onto black rubber which is both comfortable and flexible, this watch is will set fashionistas’ hearts aflutter.
This model is also available in 18K red gold, and white ceramic. Limited edition of 250 pieces for each of the three designs.
Hublot Big Bang Zebra Bang Technical Details:
- References 341.CV.7517.VR.1975 (black ceramic version); 341.PX.7518.VR.1975 (18K red gold version); 341.HW.7517.VR.1975 (white ceramic version)
- Series Limited edition of 250 numbered pieces for each of the three versions
- Case Big Bang – 41 mm diameter; Black ceramic, white ceramic or 18K red gold, depending on the version
- Bezel Black anodised aluminium, 18K white gold or red gold set with: 17 colourless topazes and 31 black baguette-cut spinels
- Crystal Sapphire with interior/exterior anti-reflective coating
- Bezel Lugs Black composite resin (for the black ceramic or 18K red gold version); White composite resin (for the white ceramic version)
- Lateral Inserts Black composite resin (for the black ceramic or 18K red gold version); White composite resin (for the white ceramic version)
- Crown Steel or 18K red gold with black or white rubber inserts
- Push-buttons Steel or 18K red gold with black or white rubber inserts
- Case-back Titanium or 18K red gold
- Water resistance 10 ATM, i.e. approx 100 metres
- Dial Zebra print; Indexes set with eight small diamonds, with a total of 0.14 carats
- Hands Black or white ceramic version: polished and rhodium-plated; 18K red gold version: polished and gold-plated
- Movement HUB4300 Automatic mechanical chronograph
- Date Trapezoid aperture at 4:30
- Oscillating weight Openworked with black PVD coating, tungsten segment
- Power reserve Approximately 42 hours
- Strap Zebra-print calfskin leather sewn onto black rubber with black stitching or onto white rubber with white stitching)
- Clasp Steel, black PVD steel or 18K red gold deployant buckle