The now famed Unico manufacture chronograph movement has undergone its first ever evolution. Its base will now house a GMT function, which has been entirely developed and manufactured in-house by Hublot.
The main technical feature of this GMT complication is that is gives the time in the different time zones using an expert set of 4 rotating aluminium discs. They are controlled by a push-button housed in the case middle at 2 o’clock which allows the discs to be simultaneously positioned, allowing the time in the city, selected from the 14 available, to be instantly and directly read.
With an elegant, practical and functional design, the King Power Unico GMT has a 48 mm dial and is available in two versions, ceramic or King Gold red gold ceramic, featuring a dial which is easy to read despite the wealth of indications it contains, and which allows the beautiful mechanics of the calibre to be admired. With a 72-hour power reserve, this watch will appeal to travellers with an appreciation of fine contemporary watchmaking.
Hublot King Power Unico GMT Watch Technical Details
- References 771.CI.1170.RX (ceramic version); 771.OM.1170.RX (gold version)
- Series Not limited
- Case “King Power” – 48 mm in diameter; Micro-blasted black ceramic or satin-finished 18K King Gold
- Bezel Black ceramic with circular satin finish and black rubber moulding; Engraved city names
- Crystal Sapphire with interior/exterior anti-reflective coating
- Bezel lug Black composite resin
- Lateral inserts Black composite resin
- Screw Black PVD titanium
- Crown Black PVD titanium or 18K King Gold with black rubber insert
- Push-buttons 2 o’clock: Black PVD titanium or 18K King Gold with black rubber insert
- Case-back Micro-blasted black ceramic or satin-finished 18K King Gold
- Water resistance 10 ATM, i.e. approx 100 metres
- Dial Matt black skeleton with city indications; 4 rotating aluminium discs with hour indications
- Hands Satin-finished, with black Superluminova™
- Movement HUB 1220 UNICO Base with GMT function; Developed and manufactured in-house by Hublot, self-winding
- Oscillating weight Openworked with black PVD coating, tungsten segment
- Power reserve 72 hours
- Strap Adjustable articulated black rubber strap
- Clasp King Power micro-blasted black PVD titanium deployant buckle, cap in micro-blasted black PVD titanium, decorative plate in micro-blasted black ceramic; Gold version: 18K King Gold decorative plate and cap