Blue. White. Greece. Summer. The Cyclades islands. Mykonos. With the sea glimmering in the sunlight, white houses with their blue shutters and balconies directly overlooking the Mediterranean, pretty little side streets which offer welcome shade, windmills, fine sandy beaches, small, untouched creeks, magical sunsets and pelicans, Mykonos is undoubtedly the most distinctive of the Greek islands.
It is also the trendiest. With its jet-set atmosphere and feverish nightlife, Mykonos is the most festive Greek island. In July and August, the party starts before the sun goes down. The animated nightlife makes it a favorite beach resort and holiday destination for the European and American jet set.
Hublot has had phenomenal success in Mykonos. With its Greek partner Flamme Hellas and Gofas in Mykonos, it quite naturally came up with the idea of creating a special series inspired by the island.
A 45 mm diameter chic sports watch equipped with a chronograph movement, a titanium case chosen for its lightness, shock-resistance and extreme corrosion-resistance, a dial as blue as the Greek waters with silver counters like the surface of the sea that glimmers in the sun (in the center of the counter at 3 o’clock appears a discreet elegant windmill which is the common sight for the Cyclades and Mykonos in particular), and a matching tone blue alligator strap sewn onto rubber for better resistance and flexibility, this limited edition creates a union between land and sea. It represents the fusion of the elements. This watch is part of a limited edition of 25 and is exclusively available from the Gofas store – Matogianni 43 – 846-00 Mykonos (information and reservations at email@example.com).
Mykonos Classic Fusion Chronograph Tehnical Details
- Reference 521.NX.5172.GR.MYO12
- Series Limited edition of 25 watches numbered 001/25 to 25/25
- Case “Classic Fusion” – diameter: 45 mm; Polished titanium with satin-finished end-pieces
- Bezel 6 titanium H-shaped countersunk, polished and locked screws.
- Crown Polished titanium with Hublot logo
- Pushbuttons Polished titanium
- Crystal Sapphire with anti-reflective treatment
- Case-back Satin-finished titanium and sapphire crystal with interior anti-reflective treatment
- Screws Titanium
- Water resistance 5 ATM or around 50 meters
- Dial Navy blue with silver appliques and counters
- Hands Faceted, diamond-polished; skeleton, rhodium-plated
- Movement HUB 1143 Automatic mechanical chronograph
- No. of components 280 – 59 rubies
- Bridges Satin-finished, beveled and polished
- Date Rectangular window at 6 o’clock
- Screws Black PVD
- Oscillating weight Tungsten carbide with black PVD rotor
- Barrel With reinforced spring
- Power reserve Approximately 42 hours
- Strap Navy blue Gummy Alligator sewn onto black rubber with steel deployant buckle