As the Official Watchmaker of Formula 1, Hublot is proud to present the new F1 King Power Great Britain, available in a limited edition of 250 numbered pieces. This F1 King Power Great Britain is rendered unique by several features executed in a range of high-tech materials directly inspired by Formula 1, such as the carbon fiber and ceramic bezel with a circular grained satin finish, adorned with multiple holes evoking a high performance brake disc, as well as the push-buttons for starting and resetting, and a 30-minute to 3-hour counter.
The strap is made from black alligator horn back stitched onto black rubber, with red stitching.
Fusion of the materials, the case is made of 18K King Gold. King Gold is the name of the 18 carat gold alloy used by Hublot. Its exclusive color is even redder than the traditional 5N red gold. To do so, the Hublot metallurgists increased the percentage of copper and added platinum order to stabilize the colour over the years and to neutralize the oxidation. The exact composition of this alloy is classified.
- Reference 703.OM.6912.HR.FMC12
- Series 250 pieces numbered from 01/250 to 250/250
- Case King Power – Diameter 48 mm in 18K King Gold
- Bezel Carbon fiber and black ceramic “F1™ brake disc” style; 6 H-shaped relief black PVD titanium screws
- Crystal Sapphire Ǿ 35.50×3.00 mm, colourless.
- Bezel Lugs Black composite resin
- Lateral inserts Black composite resin
- Crown Ǿ 8.40 18K King Gold satin-finished, with black rubber insert
- Screws Black PVD titanium
- Push-pieces 2 o’clock with red rubber inserts and black START indication; 4 o’clock black rubber and red RESET indication
- Case-back 18K King Gold and crystal
- Water resistance 10 ATM, i.e. approx 100 metres
- Dial Matt grey and black with 18K red gold platted indexes; Black SuperLuminova™; White coloured F1 logo transfer at 12 o’clock
- Hands Satin-finished 18K red gold hands with black SuperLuminova™
- Movement HUB4100 Mechanical chronograph with automatic winding
- No. of components 252 – Jewels: 27
- Bridges Rhodium-plated, polished & satin-finished
- Screws Black PVD
- Oscillating weight Tungsten carbide with black PVD treated dimpled surface
- Main plate Micro-blasted & rhodium-plated
- Barrel Reinforced spring
- Escapement Glucydur hairspring
- Power reserve Approximately 42 hours
- Strap Adjustable black rubber and hornback alligator strap with red stitching
- Clasp King Power micro-blasted black PVD titanium deployant buckle, 18K King Gold cap, micro-blasted black ceramic decorative plate, black ink engraving and polished black PVD screws