To underscore their strong partnership, the luxury watch brand HUBLOT and record champions FC Bayern München have worked closely together with true team spirit to develop a collective masterpiece. The King Power FC Bayern Munich is now on display in the heart of the legendary FC Bayern München club.
The eagerly awaited timekeeper was ceremoniously unveiled in the presence of Jean-Claude Biver (Chairman of HUBLOT), Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (Executive Board member of FC Bayern München AG), FC Bayern players (including Ribéry, Boateng, van Buyten, Luiz Gustavo, Can as well as the newly acquired Shaqiri and Pizarro) and selected representatives from the German and Swiss press.
The titanium chronograph with a 45-minute display specially developed for football is limited to 200 pieces. The exclusive timepiece perfectly reflects the passion and shared values of the partners.
The Swiss luxury watch brand Hublot, known for its Art of Fusion, is proud to be the FC Bayern München’s partner and official timekeeper. Both are masters of their field and live to combine their art and traditional values with innovative vision. Hublot was the first Swiss prestige watch brand to embrace the sport of football, back in 2006, and has since made its mark in the world of top-class football through its collaboration with FC Bayern. The jointly developed watch is not just a crowning symbol of the staunch alliance, it is also an expression of the close friendship between the two greats on the playing field.
Hublot King Power FC Bayern Munich Tehnical Specifications
- Reference 716.NX.1129.RX.BYM12
- Series Limited to 200 pieces numbered from 01/200 to 200/200
- Case King Power – Diameter 48 mm in vertical satin finished titanium
- Bezel Vertically brushed titanium overmolded with black rubber; 6 H-shaped relief black PVD titanium screws
- Crystal Sapphire with blue transferred minutes; Interior/exterior anti-reflective coating
- Bezel lugs Black composite resin
- Lateral inserts Black composite resin with pusher guards
- Crown Brushed titanium with black rubber insert
- Push-pieces Black PVD titanium overmolded with black and red rubber
- Case Back Brushed titanium – Crystal sapphire anti-glare treatment inside and outside
- Water resistance 10 ATM or approx 100 meters
- Dial Sapphire, brushed ruthenium-coated indexes with white SuperLuminova; Transferred Bayern Munich logo at 3 o’clock
- Hands Brushed black nickel-coated with red SuperLuminova™
- Movement HUB4245 self-winding mechanical skeleton chronograph with central 45’ counter
- Date Window at 4H
- Frequency 4 Hz (28,600 vph)
- Power reserve 42 hours
- Strap Adjustable black rubber with red decoration
- Clasp Micro-blasted black PVD titanium folding clasp & brushed titanium decorative plate