Something completely new for the Hublot brand: an extra-thin skeleton watch, a Classic Fusion whose design has been refined, while retaining the dynamic and modern codes immediately recognisable as Hublot.
With a 45 mm diameter, this watch is equipped with a new movement just 2.90 mm thick, developed by Hublot. It comes in a fully skeleton worked version, made to a resolutely graphic design, which enables expert eyes to admire the watch’s regulating part, the balance and the escapement… The dial side features the small seconds at 7 o’clock and the hands that match the design of the very first Hublot watches, as a nice nod to the brand’s history. With a 90-hour power reserve and 50-metre water resistance, this piece is available in two versions, one in titanium, limited to 1.000 pieces, and the other in 18K King Gold, with just 500 pieces.
Exhibiting a marvellous balance between the classic extra-thin look, a symbol of watchmaking art, and Hubot’s trademark dynamic and modern design, this piece is a fine exercise in style, providing a wonderful demonstration of the principle of fusion between Tradition and Modernity.
Classic Fusion Extra-Thin Skeleton Technical Details
- References – 515.NX.0170.LR – Titanium, 1000-piece limited series; 515.OX.0180.LR – 18K King Gold, 500-piece limited series
- Case – “Classic Fusion” – Diameter 45 mm, Titanium or 18K King Gold, polished and satin-finished
- Bezel – Titanium or 18K King Gold, with vertical satin finish; 6 H-shaped countersunk, polished & locked titanium screws
- Crystal – Sapphire with interior/exterior anti-reflective coating
- Bezel Lug – Black composite resin
- Crown – Polished titanium or 18K King Gold, with Hublot logo
- Case-back – Satin-finished titanium or satin-finished 18K King Gold with sapphire crystal, interior anti-reflective coating
- Water resistance – 5 ATM, i.e. approx 50 metres
- Dial – Sapphire with silvered or red gold Hublot logo transfer; Anti-reflective coating on topside/underside; Polished & rhodium-plated or red gold-plated indexes
- Hands – Polished & rhodium-plated or red gold-plated
- Movement – HUB1300 hand-wound skeleton; Small seconds at 7 o’clock
- Thickness – 2.90 mm
- Components – 123
- Jewels – 23
- Frequency – 3 Hz (21,600 Vib/h)
- Power reserve – Approximately 90 hours
- Wristlet – Black alligator strap stitched onto black rubber
- Clasp – Deployant buckle in black PVD steel or 18K red gold