For the sixth consecutive year, Heritage Auctions will present its Summer Platinum Night auction in conjunction with the National Sports Collectors Convention, a carefully curated selection of rare and valuable trading cards and memorabilia selling in live bidding on Thursday July 30, 2015 in Rosemont, IL on the outskirts of Chicago. Dozens of game-worn jerseys will provide a tangible link to a long list Hall of Fame athletes: Joe DiMaggio, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Roy Campanella, Wilt Chamberlain, Magic Johnson, Mike Ditka, Dan Marino and many more.
The majority of the jerseys are fresh to the hobby, and in addition, they each represent some of the most solid examples ever offered from each particular player.
Highlighted jerseys include:
– 1966 Mickey Mantle Game Worn New York Yankees Jersey
– 1950 Warren Spahn Game Worn Boston Braves Jersey
– 1968 Al Kaline World Series Clincher Game Worn Detroit Tigers Jersey
– 1967-68 Wilt Chamberlain Game Worn Philadelphia 76ers Uniform
– 1974-75 Moses Malone Game Worn Utah Stars (ABA) Rookie Jersey
– 1979-85 Magic Johnson Game Worn Los Angeles Lakers Jersey
– 1989-90 Michael Jordan Game Worn & Signed Chicago Bulls Jersey
– 1964 Mike Ditka Game Worn Chicago Bears Jersey with Rare Memorial Armband