While most people are racing to create smaller computers, a 30-year-old Dutch guy named Peter wanted to create an all-in-one desk, so he has built L3P D3SK. This water-cooled computer desk is made out of aluminum and glass materials. The computer mod features a three piece monitor setup and an impressive green-colored water-cooling system. Oh, and the whole desktop glows a lovely shade of blue which makes for perfect eye candy.
The whole project took more than seven months to complete. If you’re interested in building one of your own, fortunately L3P documented the whole build process so you can follow it over at the Cooler Master forums.
The water-cooled L3p D3sk boasts the following specs:
- Intel Core i7 980X @ 4.5 Ghz
- Corsair Dominator GT 6GB DDR3-2000 CL7 (Elpida) @ 2000 7-7-7-20-1T
- ASUS Rampage III Extreme
- ASUS GTX580 SLI
- ASUS Xense + Sennheiser Xense
- Highpoint RocketRAID 3560 24x SATA-300 2 GB
- Bigfoot Networks™ Killer™ 2100 Gaming Network Card
- 1x Intel 510 120Gb
- 3x Corsair F60 raid0
- 6x Hitachi Deskstar 7K2000 12TB raid5
- 2x Optiarc AD-7241S-0B
- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800W
- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 700W
- Dell U2711 27″ IPS
- 2 x Dell 1703 17″ portrait
- Logitech Illuminated keyboard
- Mionix Naos 5000
- Mionix Alioth 400
L3P D3SK is definitely the future. If you want, you can help Peter conquer the scratch build category of the CM 2011 Case Mod Competition by voting for his case mod here.