The universal binocular in a new price segment.
Birding in the wild is a challenge in itself. Patience is essential, but the most important thing is rugged and reliable equipment. With the new generation of the Trinovid 42, you are optically only a hair’s breadth away from the scene. Both models master every challenge – and reward you with a breathtaking view.
Leica Trinovid 42 – Rugged and reliable.
The new Trinovid 42 represents the latest generation of a classic – one which has proven itself for over half a century. More than a mere reproduction. These new binoculars are the result of dedication to improving technology and investing in better materials. The outcome: two new Trinovid models that are better than ever.
Their trademark: compact and ergonomic construction, internal focusing with intuitive handling and superior optical performance. Their nitrogen-filled magnesium bodies make them so robust that they take everything in their stride. In fact, they are almost indestructible – just like their earlier generations.
All-round rubber armouring maximises shock resistance and provides a secure and non-slip grip. Even the bridge component is completely protected. You will never want to be without your Trinovid 42 binoculars again, especially on long and demanding birding trips.
LEICA TRINOVID 8 × 42
- The ideal universal binoculars
- Eye-strain-free viewing well into the twilight hours
- Absolutely steady image for comfortable viewing
- Extreme depth of field thanks to 8× magnification
LEICA TRINOVID 10 × 42
- Ideal for viewing at greater distances
- Bright, high-contrast long-distance viewing and a highly detailed near view
- Very good twilight performance combined with compact dimensions