Lucky employees getting to live out perks such as “press for champagne” button will be based in Soho, London from March 2018. Mayfair-based estate agent Enstar Capital is building a luxury £100 million 46,750 square foot office complex in Soho across two adjoining sites — 40 Beak Street and 1-3 Upper James Street. The buildings, which can be occupied separately or together, will boast a number of stylish features.
In addition to already mentioned press for champagne button, this smart building will have buttons that will deliver glasses of bubbly, cocktails, sushi, or caviar from the ground floor restaurants.
Other innovative features planned include:
– Spa-style executive washrooms – modelled on the Gansevoort Hotel in Manhattan
– Uniformed Valet staff
– Two ‘light-speed’ lifts which will travel up the building in just two seconds per floor
– Walk out private terraces and balconies to the office space, pre-programmed switch-free lighting
– Comfort cooling and heating
– Public artwork in the form of a new frieze sculpture by sculptor Lee Simmons
– ‘Bespoke’ finishes in the finest stone, terracotta and timber