MMW, or Miami Music Week is one of the world’s most recognized electronic music events. Now in its seventh year, the MMW brand unifies events in the city as every venue opens its doors for a week long marathon of parties that collectively feature almost every major artist in the electronic dance music scene. If you wonder what it’s like to travel and party like your favorite artists, you now have a chance, just in case you have $150K laying around.
Luxury lifestyle leaders JetSmarter, SLS South Beach, and Hyde Beach have teamed up to offer $150,000 “Flying High” travel package. With the package comes VIP Bottle service all weekend long, not one but six VIP suites at the SLS South Beach, and access to private jet club, JetSmarter, whose members including Kim Kardashian, Jaime Foxx and Emily Ratajkowski typically shell out $15K per year.
For aforementioned amount, you’ll get the following:
· Private jet roundtrip flight for 8 people from anywhere in the world
· One year JetSmarter membership (Valued at $15,000)
· Chauffer pick up on Wednesday, March 22 just in time to kick off Opening night of Miami Music Week at SLS South Beach
· Dinner at Katsuya on Wednesday, March 22 for 8 with a special presentation by Chef’s Omkase Menu and Sake Pairing
· 4 luxurious suites for a 5 night stay at SLS South Beach
· All-access passes to backstage and celebrity and artist VIP lounge
· Side Stage DJ VIP Table with $20,000 in beverage credit kicking off with a personally engraved 3L bottle of Ace Of Spades, all week long
· Your Own Opening DJ set at the closing party of SLS Music Week on Sunday, March 26