Home office! Writers nook! Epic play space! Bespoke backyard sanctuary! All these describe Podzook. Designed by a trained architect Judy Bernier, this epic, innovative, and eco-friendly object that was originally made for the UK is now available in North America. Built in Maine, the Podzooks are crafted using locally sourced materials from this richly abundant part of North America.
Maine’s history of wooden boat building plays a key role in the assemblage of these jewel like structures. Whether you want a backyard office, playhouse, guest room, or just a place to call your own, the Podzook is the coolest eco-friendly pod you’ll probably come across. Of course, it can be fully customized to your wishes. And, if you’re not convinced why you should have Podzook, here are five reasons:
1. Pretty much you will be the only one in your neighborhood, town, county, ok…State… who has one.
2. It is about the same price as a Honda Odyssey but way cooler.
3. Kids Playspace…corral all the toys in there and you won’t be tripping all over them.
4. The American Girl Dolls love hanging out in it.
5. Because it is wicked cool!
You just need somewhere between $32,000 to $40,000.