Yogi is newest Burgess superyacht which is now available for chartering. This 197.5ft (60.2m) yacht offers accommodation for 12 guests in 6 cabins (5 double, 1 twin), and features a large main deck master suite with lounge/day area, office area, dressing room and his/hers bathrooms en suite. There is a large Jacuzzi on the sun deck and a swimming pool below on the aft deck, two beach clubs, a massage room and a multimedia play lounge.
The Burgess superyacht charter has several dining options too. There is a Teppanyaki bar and a table on the forward deck. Additionally, there is a table that accommodates 14 for a more formal dining experience on the upper deck of the superyacht.
Yogi’s summer charter rates start at €357,000 per week in the low season, up to €378,000 per week during the high season.
Specification of the Yogi:
- Length Overall: 62.20 m/204.07 ft
- Length Waterline: 51.05 m/167.49 ft
- Beam: 9.40 m/30.84 ft
- Draught Max: 2.90 m/9.51 ft
- Hull Material: Steel
- Superstructure: Aluminium
- Displacement: 690
- Engines: 2 x Caterpillar Inc 3512B, 3,500 HP, 2,610 KW total
- Max Speed: 16 knots
- Range: 4,000
- Fuel Capacity: 100,000 l/26,420 gal
- Water Capacity: 27,600 l/7,292 gal
- Naval Architect: Proteksan Turquoise Yachts
- Exterior Designer: Proteksan Turquoise Yachts
- Interior Designer: J.G. Vergés Design