Long billed as one of the most luxurious cruise vessels afloat, Seven Seas Voyager is the second Regent ship to undergo a major bow-to-stern overhaul over the past year as part of a $125 million, fleet-wide upgrade program. Fresh from her complete and total refurbishment, she now boasts a refreshed elegant style in her restaurants and lounges, as well as luxurious new décor across her 350 suites. And with 447 international crew on board, personal service is exceedingly indulgent throughout.
Among her four dining options that allow guests to savor meals whenever and with whomever, Seven Seas Voyager features the modern French restaurant Chartreuse and the largest specialty restaurant at sea Compass Rose with its brand new menu. In addition to the elegant new décor, the ship offers five new production shows at the Constellation Theater. Some of the more notable renovations include:
– Penthouse, Concierge and Deluxe Suites (the largest collection of suites onboard the ship received a contemporary design that helps accentuate the spaciousness of the suites.)
– Compass Rose (the ship’s flagship restaurant received a stunning new look with grand crystal chandeliers, rich wooden accents and celestial blue furnishings. The restaurant features a completely new menu that offers guests an unprecedented level of personal customization and choice, making it essentially the largest specialty restaurant at sea.)
– Chartreuse (already a guest favorite on Seven Seas Explorer, Chartreuse made its debut on Seven Seas Voyager as part of the ship’s refurbishment. The restaurant features new furnishings, china, flooring and décor elements inspired by the Chartreuse on Seven Seas Explorer, along with a completely new menu.)
– La Veranda (La Veranda will feature a fresh and airy design with light grey colored flooring and accent walls which accentuate the natural light coming from the restaurant’s floor-to-ceiling windows. In a major structural change, the buffet is now open to both sides of the restaurant and features a new cook-to-order grill station.)
– Voyager Lounge (the marquee lounge features a beautiful new design that was inspired by a modern interpretation of a French cabaret. A timelessly elegant décor with large champagne-colored chandeliers cascading down over crimson colored loveseats along a wall of oversized windows provides guests with the perfect locale to enjoy live nightly musical entertainment.)
Areas also touched during the refurbishment of Seven Seas Voyager include the Reception Area, Coffee Connection, Connoisseur Lounge, Card Room, boutiques, casino and the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
Seven Seas Voyager cruises across Asia, Europe, Scandinavia, Australia and the South Pacific.