Roberto Cavalli, fashion designer recognizable by wild animal prints, bold patterns, colors and feathers has collaborated with Italian exercise bike company Ciclotte to create a collection of of high-fashion exercise bikes. Manufactured by the Lamiflex Group in Bergam, this new range of bikes will be available beginning this month alongside Roberto Cavalli Gym, a collection of fitness apparel.
Roberto Cavalli designed exercise bikes are based on the late 19th century mono-wheel cycles featuring a minimal shape consisting of a wheel, handlebar resembling animal horn and a seat.
The limited-edition equipment will be available in six color variations:
- Black carbon fibre with details in jaguar-print pony
- Fuchsia carbon fibre with details in Alcantara®
- Black carbon fibre with details in zebra-print pony
- Gold steel with details in Alcantara®
- Gold steel with details in jaguar-print pony
- Silver steel with details in Alcantara®
No word on the price points but Ciclotte bikes usually set buyers back about $11,000 so we expect the Roberto Cavalli for Ciclotte bikes to retail at a little closer to $20,000. These stylish exercise bikes are available at Roberto Cavalli boutiques around the world. [Roberto Cavalli]