Leading Hi-fi specialists Sennheiser have introduced the MM 450 Travel headset, designed to work with the latest mobile phones and other Bluetooth devices. It has inbuilt active noise-cancelling and an internal microphone to allow complete integration with a Bluetooth-equipped mobile phone.
MM 450 Travel are equipped with an invisible microphone, featuring a wired connection option with the included cable and adapters whenever there is no opportunity to go wireless – for instance, when you’re on an airplane or just want to prolong the battery life of the headset as long as possible. All controls are located on the right speaker pod, where you can choose the track you want to listen to as well as fiddle with the volume level.
Sennheiser claims the frequency response of the MM 450 Travel is 15-22,000Hz. Mid-range is probably the strongest area of the headset, with acoustic guitar and male vocals displaying significant detail and a warm, pleasant tone.
MM 450 Travel at a glance:
* Wireless freedom – Bluetooth 2.1 guarantees hands-free convenience without wires and the advanced A2DP profile for Stereo Bluetooth delivers optimized hi-fi stereo sound
* Invisible microphone – with high-performance sound quality for clear conversations
* Direct cable supplied – for use on airplanes, with an airline adapter included
* Easy headset controls – in one intuitive cluster
* Sennheiser sound quality – hi-fi headphone drivers ensure superior dynamic range, detail and excellent bass
* Wearing comfort – padded ear-cushions provide an excellent soft fit, even on long trips
* Easy-2-GO – both headsets fold into a compact bundle for travel and storage, while the headband is metal-reinforced for durability
* Flexible charging – replace the battery with a spare on long trips – or recharge it via the USB port on your laptop or the supplied lightweight wall charger with different plug fittings for Europe, the USA, the UK and Australia
* Connect everywhere – to mobiles, laptops, MP3 players or in-flight entertainment systems with an all-in-one headset solution
* Peace of mind – thanks to the 2-year international warranty
* NoiseGard 2.0 – advanced Sennheiser active noise cancellation lets you enjoy music in peace
* TalkThrough – one press of a button turns on the external microphone so you can talk to fellow passengers or the flight attendant without removing the headset
Priced around a staggering $480, this luxury MM 450 Travel headset is just created for you.