There are luxury hotels with infinity edge pools, and then there are some unusual and awesome swimming pools that rightly can be titled as the world’s most craziest.
1. One of the most-photographed and internet beloved swimming pools on the planet. It is located 55 stories up the Marina Bay Sands Skypark, and is the longest elevated swimming pool in the world.
2. Joule Hotel, Dallas – a 5-star hotel with the 10th floor swimming pool which extends eight feet out over the city. It is literally cascading over the edge.
3. Devils Pool in Zimbabwe – a small pool located at the mouth of a 360-foot plunging waterfall.
4. Nemo 33 in Brussels, Belgium – the deepest pool in the world. It goes all the way down to 115 feet at the bottom of its central water hole.
5. Ubud Hanging Gardens, Bali, Indonesia – a large, multi-leveled infinity pool, with curves that are said to copy the shape and beauty of the hills nearby.
6. Blood Red Pool in Koh Samui, the Boutique Hotel. The color comes from the combination of red, yellow and orange tiles from which the pool is made.
7. San Alfonso del Mar, Chile – the largest swimming pool in the world with its 3,324 feet in length and 250 million gallons of water!
8. The Bondi Icebergs pool in Sydney, Australia, an Olympic sized pool that uses ocean water from waves which crash over the walls, so you are essentially swimming in the ocean.
9. Perhaps the most beautiful pool in the world is at the Perivolas Hotel in Santorini, Greece. Swimmers can enjoy the breathtaking views of the surrounding bay. It is an infinity pool with a 300 foot drop to the sea below.
10. Holiday Inn in Shanghai has 30 meters long indoor swimming pool located on the 24th floor with the glass bottom. Guests can experience swimming over the air, staring through the pool’s glass bottom on the road below.