We’ve waited so long to visit Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. Universal Studios are finally giving us what we have always wanted but in the form of restaurant. According to Universal Orlando’s blog, the Toothsome Chocolate Factory will be opening later this year, and will transport us into a ’19th century-inspired Steampunk chocolate factory that includes “towering smoke stacks, funky gadgetry, and staff wearing unique Steampunk fashion.”
The most important thing about restaurant is of course the food! Universal Studios offered a sneak peek at the menu revealing a decadent list of items like:
– Chocolate x5: Chocolate spirals, chunks, ice cream and whipped cream.
– Bacon Brittle: Bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel.
– Espresso Buzzzz: Coffee ice-cream and chocolate covered beans.
– Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake.
– Key Lime Pie: Most likely a pie blended into a milkshake with a slice of pie on top.
The factory will not only serve up a tasty menu of food and drink, but visitors will also get a chance to see how their favorite sweet treats are created.
Also, because it will be located at Universal CityWalk (the entertainment and retail district located near the theme park), you won’t have to pay park admission to try it out.