World’s fastest Pro Street drag bike is on sale, and the price fits flattering title this machine wears.
It is about a heavily modified Suzuki Hayabusa, with integrated turbo compressor, resulting in a quarter of a mile (402 m) is 6.70 seconds.
The Pro Street class is restricted to street legal bikes on street legal tyres and with no wheelie bars.
Having missed the opening round of the NHDRO championship, the owner and the rider Mark Paquette and the Hayabusa went on to win the remaining four rounds of the championship.
Upgrades to the bike include:
– Complete McIntosh chassis
– Ward Performance head
– Robinson Industries transmission
– Custom Comp turbo
– Custom air to water intercooler
– Motec M800 ECU
– Motec PDM15
– Motec C125 dash
– Montgomery carbon fibre bodywork
– BST carbon fibre wheels
– Penske shock
– MTC parts and Worldwide Bearings
– Energycoil high performance coils
– 1/4 mile (402 m): 6.70s
– 1/8 mile (201 m): 4.43s
– max speed at 1/4 mile: 217mph (349,2 km/h)
– max speed at 1/8 mile: 178mph (286,5 km/h)
Price, as we have said, becometh results and performance of the motorcycle at around 81,200 euros (85,000 US dollars).