Highlight of upcoming Heritage Auctions, will definitely be 8.99-carat Kashmir Sapphire, Diamond, Platinum Ring. Declared as world’s rarest Kashmir Sapphire, this ring is expected to bring more than $250,000, when it goes under the hammer. The color of the sapphire is natural, which makes it more unique and impressive. The sapphire is accompanied by an AGL certificate stating: Kashmir, No Heat. This world’s rarest ring is complemented by another, smaller 4.86 carat Kashmir Sapphire, Diamond, White Gold Ring, no heat, whith a pre-auction estimate of $60,000 and more.
Heritage Fine Jewelry Auction will be held on April, 30th, at the Fletcher-Sinclair Mansion (Ukrainian Institute of America), 2 East 79th Street (at 5th Ave.).
Other noteworthy pieces:
– 9.95 carat Columbian Emerald, Diamond, Platinum Ring, estimate: $100,000+
– 9.81 carat Ruby, Diamond, Platinum Ring, estimate: $150,000+
– Fancy Light Yellow Diamond, Diamond, Gold Ring, estimate: $140,000+
– Diamond, White Gold Ring: estimate: $80,000+
– Fancy Intense Yellow Diamond, Diamond, Platinum, Gold Ring: estimate: $80,000+
– Diamond, Platinum Ring: estimate: $60,000+
– Colored Diamond, Gold Ring: Estimate: $60,000+ [Heritage Auctions]