Bluetube Audio Vacuum Tube Amplifier is a system that you are proud to show and a system that could well be in your family for generations. Its appearance and incredible sound quality will attract you to listen to music all day long. The retro feel of the exposed tubes distinguish a tube amplifier from any other type of audio player. The 3/4″ thick walnut and cherry enclosures are hand rubbed with linseed oil, then waxed and are reminiscent of audio equipment built 50 years ago by craftsman. When the lights are turned down, the tubes themselves produce a warm glow that makes this sound-system stand out from all the rest.
A tube amplifier comes with:
- Solid 3/4″ walnut and cherry hand-rubbed, waxed enclosures
- True stereo output (8 watts per channel)
- Internal BlueTooth receiver with voice command setup, 2 hardwired inputs (Aux1- 1/8″ jack Aux2- RCA jacks)
- Class A push-pull amp for outstanding sound reproduction
- Optional titanium full range speakers in matching walnut/cherry cases
- High quality “easy-connect” spring loaded speaker connections
- USB charging port to power and charge portable audio players (iPhones, Android Phones, MP3 players, etc).
Vacuum tube amplifiers are an old technology, invented more than 100 years ago. The silicon transistors used in most amplifiers today were invented in the 1960’s and very rapidly replaced vacuum tubes in almost all audio products. Tube amplifiers have a more refined sound, very different from a transistor amplifier. The tone of a vacuum tube amplifier is softer, warmer and more natural. Vocals are more articulate, the separation of the instruments is much more defined and the entire listening experience is greatly enhanced.
This unique Bluetube Audio Vacuum Tube Amplifier will cost you $550. The manufacturers also offer Titanium full range speakers which are priced at $400. The combo of Bluetube Audio vacuum tube amplifier and these speakers is available at a price of just $775.