London’s most fashionable adress and UK’s most famous department store – Harrods teamed up to make unique Christmas 2013 experience. Just like last year, they give you the chance to enjoy a memorable festive hotel stay in London. The package includes luxurious accommodation with breakfast overlooking Hyde Park, special gifts courtesy of Harrods and renowned London perfumer, Ormonde Jayne, and a VIP family pass to see Father Christmas at the magical Harrods Christmas grotto.
The public space of Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park including the marble Lobby, the Mandarin Bar and Bar Boulud will be adorned with a gold and red color palette and with a bespoke selection of delicious sweet treats by Papabubble for every child. A towering Christmas tree dressed with Nordic-inspired decorations will be the centrepiece of the stunning display. This stylish decorations will be unveiled on 30 November 2013.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park’s Christmas transformation by Harrods will be unveiled on 26 November 2013. Here is your chance to enjoy the most memorable Christmas to date. This experience is all inclusive for two people. The prices of this luxurious package begin at $812 per night, for 2 adults and one infant. and includes:
– One night accommodation (in standard room with roll-away bed)
– Full English breakfast in the dining room overlooking Hyde Park
– Christmas Welcome gift on arrival, to include the Harrods 2013 Teddy Bear, a personal letter from Father Christmas, and a bespoke selection of delicious sweet treats by Harrods
– VIP ticket to meet Father Christmas at the Harrods Christmas Grotto, for 2 adults and 1 child
– A beautiful Christmas candle by leading London perfumery Ormonde Jayne
During the Harrods Parade Weekend on Saturday 2 November 2013, the experience will include VIP access to the Harrods Christmas Parade and a VIP family ticket to meet Father Christmas at the Harrods Christmas Grotto.