The FiFi Awards 2015 just announced it winners at its annual event sponsored by the Fragrance Foundation France at the Pavillon d’Armenonville (Paris 16th) Tuesday, April 7. “Valentino Uomo” from Valentino, “Black Opium” by Yves Saint Laurent and “The Ideal Man” by Guerlain are the best perfumes launched during 2014. The FIFI Awards is attended by members of the international fragrance community, designers and celebrities from the fashion, theatre, film, or television industries.
Valentino Uomo won the Golden FIFI masculine, the award for best male fragrance, and the price of the finest men’s bottle. “Black Opium” by Yves Saint Laurent , obtained the best titles and best female feminine fragrance advertising campaign and “The Ideal Man” Guerlain with FIFI Awards Audience Best Male perfume and best male country.
FiFi Awards is one of the most prestigious events and it honors the fragrance industry’s creative achievements. It’s an annual event that started in 1973 and is held in New York City, and it is made up of 25 consultants, bloggers and journalists, who select two perfumes distributed within 100 points of sale on the French market.
The complete results of the FIFI Awards 2015:
– Award for best fragrance of a niche brand: Corsica Furiosa by Parfum d’Empire
– The best fragrance price of a collection of great brand: Leather Angel Hermes
– Best men’s fragrance under own brand (Public): Sea & Mistral by L’Occitane
– Best women’s fragrance under own brand (Public): A few love notes by Yves Rocher
– Best men’s fragrance in supermarkets (Public): Daniel Hechter Jeans Gross
– Best women’s fragrance in supermarkets (Public): Double I Water Young
– Best Male perfume selective distribution (Public): The Ideal Man Guerlain
– Best Female perfume selective distribution (Public): La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain Eau de Parfum Couture
– Award for Best Male advertising campaign selective distribution: The Ideal Man Guerlain
– Award for Best Female advertising campaign selective distribution: Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent
– The most beautiful male bottle selective distribution Price: Valentino Valentino Uomo
– The most beautiful female bottle selective distribution Price: Panther de Cartier
– Award for best male fragrance in selective distribution: Valentino Valentino Uomo
– Award for best female fragrance in selective distribution: Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent
– FIFI Golden male: Valentino Valentino Uomo
– FIFI Women’s Gold: My Burberry Burberry