Although he was the great painter, on the walls of the house did not leave any frescoes. In his time the Florentine artist, who painted the famous Sistine Chapel, considered this villa in Chianti, Tuscany his home. Today’s owners say that Michelangelo, an artist who gave an invaluable contribution to the Italian Renaissance, bought this villa in 1549, and it was owned by the Buonarroti family until the year 1867.
The 1,200 square meter house has been recently renovated. The villa has 10 bedrooms and seven bathrooms, and six acres of land including the sweet stone courtyard, 200 olive trees, and a mill. The price also includes a copy of the original contract signed by Michelangelo during the purchase.