Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi teamed up with the renowned British fragrance house, Jo Malone for a new wedding package. The new Scented Wedding with Jo Malone London package is for couples seeking the most sophisticated and romantic wedding in the heart of Tokyo. The package includes wedding consultations at Jo Malone London Omotesando to tailor wedding fragrance and receive advice on how to layer scented items for the big day.
The highly professional team of Four Seasons wedding planners, chefs and hospitality staff will work with each couple to create a fragrance-inspired wedding and enhance their special day with the finest products, services and venues available.
The new Scented Wedding with Jo Malone London package includes:
– Wedding consultation at Jo Malone London Omotesando
– Jo Malone London special wrapping service for wedding favours
– Jo Malone London original message cards
– Jo Malone London special engraving service on fragrance bottles
– Wedding specialist to assist with all arrangements
– Wedding ceremony at Sky Chapel on the 31st floor at Four Seasons
– Wedding reception at Private Dining Room or Sky Banquet at Four Seasons
– Flower items designed by NICOLAI BERGMANN FLOWERS & DESIGN
– Fragrance-inspired welcome cocktails/drinks
– Fragrance-inspired wedding cuisine by Four Seasons Head Chef Hiroyuki Asano
– Fully-customised wedding cake
– Menu card and name card at each place setting
– Complimentary wedding accommodation in a Four Seasons suite for two nights
The Scented Wedding with Jo Malone London is available from January to December 2017 with reservations accepted from September 10, 2016.