Through his Switzerland-based company Artya, Yvan Arpa, master horologist, continues to seduce the watch collectors with his bold and unconventional timepieces. The One-piece-only Artya Art Piece Liquid Dial is not just a watch, it’s a beautiful piece of collectible art.
As every creation of the brand, the watch catches imagination with its unusual design the hand-decorated dial is embellished with real free-moving liquid. The liquid makes the dial look like it is covered with a layer of ice and snow. The case can be picked up with satin steel finished or black PVD clad dial coating. In addition to Swiss-made automatic movement, the strap is fabricated from an innovative rubber with a special processed fabric creating a waterproof finish.
This one-piece only edition will make its debut at the Baselworld 2011.
- Movement: Entirely manufactured and assembled by master watchmakers in Switzerland, the self-winding mechanical movement’s balance oscillates at 28,800 vibrations per hour.
- Case: Satin-finished or clad in a black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coating
- Dial: Hand decorated dial capturing real colored liquid making it absolutely unique
- Strap: The hand-sewn strap is made of high-tech rubber combined with processed “Alzavel waterproof”
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters [Artya]