Hublot, the Swiss luxury watch brand, brought The Art of Fusion to Dalian, China, where it held a grand launch ceremony for its Limited Edition Aero Bang 44 mm Jet Li Watch. Jet Li joined the Hublot family in November 2010 to become its first brand ambassador in Asia.
The limited edition Hublot Jet Li watch designed together by Jet Li and Hublot will be limited to 200 pieces globally, and features a matte black open-worked skeleton with Chinese screen decoration on the watch face, with an Yin-Yang symbol and the signature of Jet Li on the back.
Ricardo Guadalupe, Managing Director of Hublot attended the event, commenting that Jet Li is a true legend of the times. He added, The collaboration between Hublot and Jet Li represents an unforgettable fusion of Eastern and Western cultures, marking the very highest position of watches in China, all while making a significant contribution to support charity – a truly invaluable partnership for us.
Jet Li, with the release of a limited edition watch in his own name, is thrilled with the entire project: As a world-renowned creator of premier timepieces, Hublot’s fusion of traditional watchmaking art and modern high technology is second to none. I truly admire that as a luxury brand, Hublot also remains incredibly active in its support of charity initiatives worldwide with its “Sharing and Caring” philosophy, sharing its success with individuals who need caring most.
BIG BANG 44 MM “JET LI” TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Reference: 311.CI.1130.GR.JLI11
- Series: Limited to 200 pieces numbered from 01/200 to 200/200
- Case: 44.5 mm Big Bang in micro-blasted black ceramic
- Bezel: Micro-blasted black ceramic, 6 H-shaped black PVD titanium screws, countersunk, polished & locked
- Crystal: Sapphire with interior/exterior anti-reflective coating
- Bezel Lugs: Black composite
- Lateral inserts: Black composite
- Crown: Black PVD steel, with black rubber insert
- Push-pieces: Black PVD steel, rectangular, with black rubber inserts
- Case-back: Open, in micro-blasted black ceramic with Yin-Yang crystal and the signature of Mr. Jet Li
- Water resistance: 10 Atm, i.e. approx. 100 metres
- Dial: Matt black openworked skeleton, with Chinese screen decoration
Satin-finished indexes with black SuperLuminova™ ruthenium coating
Red minute track transfer
- Hands: Faceted and polished with black nickel coating, plus black and red SuperLuminova™
Red chronograph hand with H counterpoise
- Movement: HUB4214 – Aerobang Mechanical Self-Winding Chronograph
- Components: 257
- Jewels: 27
- Date: Sapphire disc with display at 4.30
- Oscillating weight: Openworked and black PVD coated, tungsten segment
- Power reserve: Approximately 42 hours
- Wristlet: Adjustable black rubber and black gummy alligator strap with red stitching.
- Clasp: Micro-blasted black PVD steel Big Bang deployant buckle, micro-blasted black PVD titanium screws and plate