What do you think about sipping Champagne while driving? It might sound unsafe, but it’s far away of that. French champagne house Veuve Clicquot presents new concept to help riders to enjoy “drink and drive” in safety and style. Visitors to Brussels and Antwerp will soon have the opportunity to roam these two Belgian cities while sipping bubbly in the cab. Five old fashioned yellow cabs imported from the US painted in Veuve Clicquot colors will cruise through the Brussels and Antwerp.
Brussels – Saturday May 17, 2014
– Galerie Louise (between stores and Superdry COS) – Avenue Louise
– Restaurant Basta Cosi (on the terrace) – Châtelain / Place du Châtelain
– Le Cafe du Sablon (Notre Dame du Sablon)
Antwerp – Saturday May 24, 2014
– Restaurant Grand Cafe Horta (on the terrace)
– Antwerp Fashion Museum
– Grand Bazar Antwerp (centrally located in the shopping centre)
To make this adventure more elegant, riders also have the option to take a picture sipping a glass of their champagne to be featured on company’s Facebook page.