This summer, experience the best of both worlds in NYC – the glamour of a city vacation, while enjoying the beauty of the outdoors. Hotel residence AKA Central Park is jazzing up its innovative outdoor bedroom experience with some snazzy glamping pajamas from Bergdorf Goodman, a photographer to document the night, and sunrise yoga with Lululemon, a fitting ending to a good night’s sleep outdoors under the Manhattan sky.
This indoor/outdoor evening is experienced in one of AKA Central Park’s two expansive and light-filled Sky Suites, each with its own 1,000-square-foot wraparound terrace with a wood-burning fireplace, on the private key-accessed 17th floor.
This ideal glamping experience includes:
· Penthouse accommodations
· Snazzy glamping pajamas from Bergdorf Goodman
· A photographer to document the night
· Sunrise yoga with Lululemon: a fitting ending to a good night’s sleep outdoors under the Manhattan sky
· Five-star glamping under the stars and the skyline in Manhattan
· A bottle of AKA’s branded wine, a.vin
· Nearly 1,000-square-foot, wraparound terrace
· Outdoor queen-size bed
· Wood-burning fireplace
· High-tech flashlight
· State-of-the-art telescope for stargazing
· Outdoor lounging and dining areas
Glamping Experience at AKA Central Park is being offered until Labor Day Weekend, with rates from $3,855 per night.