Adventure-seeking travelers can now book a brand-new winter recreation experience combining active snow sports with luxurious accommodations and amenities. Scenic Safaris is now offering the Snowmobile to Serenity Package, blending exhilarating snowmobile excursions with a stay at the exclusive Brooks Lake Lodge, located in the Shoshone National Forest near Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park.
Situated five miles off the nearest paved road at an elevation of 9,200 feet in the majestic Rocky Mountains, the historic lodge is accessible only via snowmobile, dogsled or track vehicle. In addition to myriad outdoor recreational activities, the lodge offers cozy cabin and lodge accommodations, three freshly prepared meals and afternoon tea each day, a tranquil spa, oversized hot tub and other creature comforts to help guests rejuvenate after a day of fun in the snow.
This three-night, four-day package may be booked for parties of two or more guests and includes:
– Roundtrip transfers from Jackson
– Guided 20- to 40-mile-long snowmobile ride to Brooks Lake Lodge (guest’s luggage to be delivered separately)
– Lunch en route to Brooks Lake Lodge at Bull Creek Ranch
– Accommodations Brooks Lake Lodge’s VIP Cabin Suites or VIP Lodge Rooms, all featuring lodge pole pine furniture, goose down bedding and plush spa robes
– Daily guided snowmobile rides from 10 to 100 miles to various points of interest in the Shoshone National Forest
– Ice fishing
– Cross-country skiing
– Wildlife viewing excursions
– Four-course dinners offering a choice of beef, seafood, game, poultry or vegetarian entree each night
– Cooked-to-order breakfasts each morning, including omelets, pancakes, waffles and more
– A la carte lunches, featuring sandwiches, soups, salads and desserts
– Afternoon tea
– Afternoon spa treatments, such as the Rocky Mountain Hot Stone Massage
– Snowmobile/coach return to Jackson
The cost of Snowmobile to Serenity is $2,525 per driver & $1,775 per passenger based on double occupancy and is all-inclusive. It is available Dec. 20, 2015, through March 10, 2016, and can be booked by calling (307) 734-8898.